Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To Readers...

Dear Readers,
I apology for all the mess up comments in this blog. I was away for a day to have a time of my own.

Yes, comment moderation is set.=) ..... Will delete the comments posted soon. I hope "you" understand... This is my place for me to express my feelings. If there's any untrue story, I will welcome you to talk to me personally rather than being an anonymous. It does not do any good to you and me. I believe you have done enough to express your feelings here, else give me a call or meet me up, we can just talk about it. I also believe, all of us are adults, and we work as a professional, so, I hope, everyone is rational enough on what is the objectives / intentions before comment is written down.

Cheeway, Thank you for being so supportive. =) .... yea, let's arrange to meet up! ....

P/s: If I'm saying I'm OK, that gonna be a big joke ! .... All these, does hurt me and my husband. But, what important most, is still our relationship and our famlily.

stay tune !~